Monday, June 20, 2011

Yippe Skippe!!!

We are all moved in and I have Internet back!
I disassembled our computer Wednesday, we moved on Thursday, and Insight finally came out this afternoon to hook up a new connection. That is a long time without Internet!

Everything went so smooth. My kids couldn't have been better throughout the whole process. It was good that we had the house for about 5 days before the move date so we could take car loads of stuff over and unpack as we went. Thursday morning I got the kids up and fed and we loaded my car up and headed on over to the new house and Steve stayed behind so we could supervise the movers. By 11:00 everything was in. Then came the task of unpacking and Steve had the task of putting the crib back together. His friends from work brought us lunch, then his parents came over to watch the kids so we could work. They stayed throughout dinner and by bedtime we were about 95% done. Scott also came over that evening to help Steve put together a grill (more on that later). We also had visitors from my mom and Karen. It was a busy day! None of us slept too good that first night, but it's getting better. Cooper took a long time to get to sleep, Cameron woke up once around 10:00 was up for good before 6:00. I slept terribly cause I was afraid Cooper would wake up and get scared and since we are on the other side of the house I wouldn't be able to hear him. I think we are all getting the hang of it now.

I have much more to post, I'll get to it hopefully in a few days. I'll just leave ya with a few pictures.

Cooper enjoyed a popsicle in our "circle". We live on a roundabout, we have a giant circle area of grass across the road. It's awesome, we don't have to maintain it but can have full use of it. These are from this morning. Reason #1 why I love this house. The giant playroom in the basement. Keeps the kids occupied for hours.













3 comments:

Susie said...

Congratulations!! Glad all is going well for you all!!

Jaime Mac said...

Congrats on getting all moved! Sounds you like you an Army of helpers! That's awesome! Can't wait to see more pics!!! :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see more pics!