Friday, June 10, 2011

Dress Up

I was cooking dinner earlier this week when Steve brought Cameron to me and with a serious voice told me he had something I would want to take a picture of, I turned around and saw this.Of course Cooper had to get in the picture too.



Then Steve and Cooper had their own game of dress up.


I have a few more but they are on my phone. That night was a special occasion here. I went to Bunco and for the first time since Cameron was born Steve stayed home and put both boys to bed by himself. It was my first night out in 9 months!!!! I really don't even know if you would call it a night out since I was home in time to put Cooper to bed, but I'll take what I can get these days.

4 comments:

April said...

It was really great to see you again! Glad that your boys had a good night, too.

Tracey said...

Steve is hilarious! And I'm sooo glad you came to Bunco! It was FUN!

Amy said...

Cameron is getting so big! I love the picture of him wearing goggles...super cute!

ginmommy said...

OH my word, that pic of Steve dressed up is hilarious! Glad you made it back to bunco :)