Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sweet Moment

Cameron was running a fever on and off again yesterday and went to bed with a low grade fever. I checked on him before I went to bed and he felt better so I wasn't too worried. He slept in this morning until after 7:30, I was getting a little worried because he is an early riser. I went to check on him and he was so sweet laying there sucking on his pacifier. I felt his head again to check it out, fever seemed to be gone. He opened his eyes and just looked at me without moving. Then he just put his arm through the crib slats and grabbed onto my hand. We just sat there looking at each other. So precious!!!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Isn't it nice to have these little moments so we will continue to like our kids?!! ;)

ginmommy said...

Sweet baby boy. I bet now you're glad you kept him ;)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

so sweet!! love those moments that you want to last forever! :)

Jaime Mac said...

Tracey you make me laugh...

Jill said...

OMGosh, those are some of my fave moments with Kade. ♥