Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Water Table Fun

These past couple of weeks have been quite busy preparing for closings and moving, so with nothing planned for tonight we enjoyed some fun outdoors. The next week is extremely busy... we close Friday, plan to move stuff Saturday most of the day, will most likely take some car loads of stuff next week each day, movers are coming Thursday for the big stuff, we have three doctors appointments between myself and the kids, and Steve has a meeting at church for a search committee he is on. Glad we were able to sit back and enjoy ourselves tonight.

First up was a little brotherly love. Cooper was all but attacking Cameron.We of course had to bring out the water table. Cooper had to get his drink from the hose first.


I had walked away from the blanket to take some pictures of Cooper when someone became Mr. Curious. Our grass is thick and itchy, but he could care less.

I could just eat him up!!!!



Him too of course!



I have two very different kids. Cooper does not like the water on his face or in his eyes. Cameron however, could care less. He was splashing away tonight. His face and clothes were soaked. He is going to be the one who dives right on in pools.
This one doesn't even like mist in his face. He doesn't mind splashing others though.



Part of me is going to miss this house and our fun times. It's the house we brought our boys home to, Cooper will most likely have memories of this house. As excited as he is to get the "marshmallow pit" house, I'm afraid he is going to ask to go home and be sad that we can't. I know we will make TONS of new and fun memories, but this house will always hold a special place in our hearts.












4 comments:

Susie said...

It will be different for Cooper for awhile but he will adjust and love the new place the same.

ginmommy said...

Very cute pics of the boys!! Pierce asks about "our first house and our second house" a lot. I'm surprised at the memories he has from Charlestown!! Actually the house you're moving into now, will be the one that they have the majority of their memories of their youth! Change is always bittersweet, but I can't wait to see the new home :-)

Tracey said...

I love your new house! I'm so excited for you. The pics of the boys are cute. Mags hates the grass! ;)

Jill said...

I totally understand the whole missing your first home. Dave and I have been looking for houses for awhile. He is so ready to move and I so make excuses because it makes me sad to think about leaving. :( I know we will have to because we will eventually outgrow it. I take pics of the house all the time so we won't forget. I know that sounds crazy, but I totally get being a little sad about it all! You will make so many wonderful memories in your new home as well! :)