Friday, December 31, 2010

Playtime

We had nothing to do this morning so we enjoyed some extra playtime. I know it's silly, I stay at home you would think we could play at the time. Once you add in errands, doctor's appointments, workouts, etc.... our mornings so by way too fast.

This was my living room by 9:30. I love it!! I wanted to get a picture of Cooper at his new table that Mamaw & Papaw got for him, he decided to show everyone his banana instead.

My mom got him so Trio blocks, by Fisher Price. They are so fun, I like it because it comes with a booklet that shows you how to make things. I am not creative!!!! Like my robot and boat?

Cooper wasn't interested. He was playing with our dvd's. I tried to get a candid shot but he saw the camera and wanted to pose instead.
Couldn't pass up a self portrait. I have no idea what he is doing. I think he wanted to give a thumbs up.





2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

love the thumbs up! funny!

ginmommy said...

I know what you mean about "not having time" for playtime. I've enjoyed Christmas break, sad to see the extra playtime go.