Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Party at Adrienne's

Our church playgroup had a Christmas party this morning, we went back to Adrienne's to do a little decorating. You may remember we went back in the Spring for Easter. Steve's mom was nice enough to watch Cameron while Cooper had a little mommy time, plus he has been sick. First up a cupcake... okay I had to snap a picture first.
And another one. Love my little reindeer!

There's the cupcake. I love this smile! They also got to decorate a Christmas Tree sugar cookie. Wait a minute, I forgot about the garland... here is the finished product. Hopefully he will share with me later. I can't believe we got out of there without eating in the first place. Although, there were much more M&M's than that, they just never made it on the tree :) Santa also made a special appearance. I had already put away my camera so I only got a picture on my phone. Good times today, I love spending special one on one time.





2 comments:

ginmommy said...

What a fun mommy/son day!!! Like his reindeer ears ;-)

Tracey said...

Cute stuff!!! He's getting so big!