Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I love this kid


Cooper is at the age right now that you just never know what is going to come out of his mouth. Like yesterday, he tells me that Darth Vadar is sitting at our table eating pretzels with him. Or his current fascination with vomit. Yes, you read that correctly. He loves talking about vomit. Sometimes it's funny. Like when you ask him what goes in the toilet and he answers toilet paper, pee pee, poo poo, and sometimes vomit. Or this morning when he made up a song that goes something like this- peanut butter and jelly, peanut butter and jelly, vomit comes out of my belly. Then there are times when it gets inappropriate, like when Steve took him to the grocery. I'm going to sidetrack here, Steve loves taking Cooper to the grocery. Of course he has never taken him when the list was longer than 10 items or on an expedition inside Walmart the day social security and welfare checks are cut, I'm just sayin. Anyway, they are in the store and Steve tells him they just have milk and eggs left to pick up which in turn my adorable well behaved son replies "and vomit". You just never know! I told Steve he should have taken him back to the deli and picked up some chicken salad, that will give you vomit, it did for me.

No comments: