Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dance Party Central

I chickened out and never cancelled my Jazzercise membership, are you happy Alicia? I just don't think I can go through with it. Hopefully everyone can get to feeling better so I won't feel so bad for dragging my kids out in this arctic weather to into class soon. However, I have realized you don't need Jazzercise class when your living room turns into Dance Party Central. Turn on a little Pandora radio and dance it up to Mickey Mouse, Barney, and Yo Gabba Gabba. Steve even broke out the worm. I preferred the running man. It was a real workout.

After it was all said and done it was time for a snack. Cooper was just looking so big sitting in the chair eating his apples and caramel. I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed. For one thing he isn't using a booster any longer and another it just seemed like yesterday I was cutting his apples up in little pieces. I guess he must have noticed I was having a moment so he slid down from his seat, walked over to me and said "I love on mommy now".

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

I'm glad you didn't cancel Jazzercise!!! I've done that and I ALWAYS end back up at Jazzercise, always. And you are SOOO right, I turn on the dance music all.the.time and we get down!!! I end up breaking a sweat, it's a ton of fun and a good way to burn some calories!!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Yes! I am very happy to hear that!! You won't regret it!