Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years

I don't have a single picture from New Years, probably because we pretty much did nothing.

We had big plans to go to the IU basketball game on New Years Eve but one certain little guy has decided to wake up multiple times a night again. Steve and I just couldn't gather the energy to drive back home that late and get in bed late. We ended up selling the tickets and using the money to help pay for a water heater. Yes, we spent New Years Eve shopping at Lowe's for a new water heater since ours is only producing at about 30%. We did eat dinner out then it was off to Target to stock up on diapers since I had multiple coupons about to expire. We were in bed by 9:30. I was up at midnight, and again at 2:30, again at 4:30, and again at 6:30. He slept better than this the first night home, I have no idea what is going on.

I started off New Years day with a good workout at Jazzercise. We relaxed the rest of the day and ended it with some Papa Murphy's pizza and movie night. We finally got around to watching Toy Story 3. Cooper can't sit still for a full length movie so we only made it about 45 minutes in, I'm anxious to finish it next weekend, it's very cute so far.

Here's hoping 2011 is a little more low key compared to 2010. Everyone had some sort of hospital stay in my family in this past year. I don't want a repeat of that, mine was for a good reason though :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Happy New Year!!! Good to see you at Jazz despite the lack of sleep!

Jill said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your little guy waking up so much. That's definitely no fun. Praying things get better and that you get a good night's rest. ☺

ginmommy said...

Cameron's being a little booger!!! Sorry, you're going through that ;-( Our NYE was pretty low key too!!