Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Randoms

I was cleaning off pictures from the memory card, in preparation of this weeks festivities, when I found a few random shots.

These first two are of Cameron and his first taste of cereal. He did pretty good for the first time and is starting to enjoy it. I hesitated to give it to him so young but after what we went through when Cooper was on an antibiotic at a young age I wasn't taking any chances. We have one more day of medicine so I think I'm going to stop giving cereal for a month or so. Good news is we haven't had any bad stomach problems and ears seem to be doing much better and we are getting some sleep again.
I snapped a quick shot of him grabbing a toy again. Cooper always favored his left hand. We were about 95% sure he was going to be a lefty around 6 months of age. Jury is still out on Cameron. Occasionally he will only use his left and we start to think what are the chances? I'm still hoping for a major league pitcher in Cooper, can you imagine two of them? Momma could have a really nice house one day. Then again the ease of teaching my child how to write and tie their shoe is going to be nice.

On Saturday night we took a quick trip up to Charlestown to see the lights. We only did the square, it was a bit cold. I don't know why they didn't do this stuff when I lived there. It's so awesome! I'm waiting for the day they get some national recognition for a small town light display.
I love this picture, something about the building in the back makes it look so historic.







1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Like I said....you guys need to quit having such cute babies, so I don't get the baby fever ;-)