Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow

I was shocked to see the snow on the ground when I woke up Saturday morning. I heard the forecast but you know how they always get that wrong. When I went to get Cooper out of bed I told him I had a surprise for him. He has his usual response, "what that be". We came out to the kitchen to look out the sliding glass doors and he was EXCITED! He wanted to go out right away. He started telling us everything we did last year when it snowed. Some if it is on video that we recently watched and some of it he just remembered. I didn't get many pictures because I was inside with Cameron. I love the jacket he has one, Scott bought it for him. I call it his Brett Favre shirt.


2 comments:

ginmommy said...

Love the hat and jacket!!!

Susie said...

Looks like he had fun.