Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow Day

One wouldn't think that a snow day would not effect us around here, however snow days mean no speech and no speech means no rushing around here to get an early lunch and nap. That was good for today because Cooper had a dentist appointment and 10:00 and we were able to come home and play before lunch. I was out doing some Christmas Shopping on Sunday and picked up some foam stickers and a foam Gingerbread House for us to make. I told him we could work on it if he was good at the dentist. He did GREAT!!! No tears at all this time. She even got to floss his teeth. I was so proud. As promised, this was the mess we got into when we got home.I tried to get a picture of him working on the Gingerbread house, but he wanted to smile instead.Here's oneThe finished product. We had to stop and work on it again after nap and as soon as Steve got home he forgot all about me and our craft and played with daddy instead. I finished it up on my own.

3 comments:

Jill said...

This is adorable! You do such neat crafts with him! :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that is soooo cute!

Susie said...

That is a neat craft!!