Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Adrienne's

Today we went to Adrienne's Bakery with our church play group for lunch and to decorate cookies. For $9 the kids got to decorate and take home a giant sugar cookie, lunch with consisted of chips, drink, pizza and a cupcake. They also got to decorate their own cupcake. I think all the kids enjoyed themselves. The pizza was huge so I was even able to split mine with Cooper.
Take a look at this cookie, it's almost as big as his head. We didn't finish is before he grabbed a bit or two.

Before lunch they got to dance and sing songs. Of course, my shy child barely moved a muscle. Funny thing is, they played songs he listens to all the time at home running around singing.
I also got a picture of our finished cupcake. This one didn't make it out of the store, I helped though. He also ate a sucker, it was a late nap day.





5 comments:

Amy said...

What a great idea. I might have to say something to the playgroup I'm in at church. Do you call them ahead of time to set up a date and time?

ginmommy said...

I love how HUGE that cookie is!!!

Jami said...

The cookie was just as good as it looks.

Jill said...

Mmmmm. Love Adrienne's. Can't even begin to imagine how much fun this was! :)

Tracey said...

I love it that the cookie is as big as his head!!!!!!! You do the cutest things with Cooper! :)