Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh My!

Tonight after dinner we headed out to Chillers for an ice cream treat. Usually when we get ice cream Cooper will just share between the two of us. I decided that tonight he could have his own. Since he doesn't know who Superman is we told him it was Spider-Man ice cream. He had minor meltdown on the way there because he he couldn't wait for the ice cream, we almost had to come back home but he calmed down and I think it was worth the wait. I couldn't decide which pictures to post so I posted them all.











4 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

I LOVE the one where his mouth is opened SOOO wide to get that BIG scoop of Spider-man ice cream in his mouth! too funny! :)

ginmommy said...

Very cute stuff ;)

Jill said...

GREAT pics! He is such a cutie and really beginning to look like a little boy.

Tracey said...

Awesome. Superman icecream streaming down the face is WAY worth any meltdown!!! :)