Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cravings

I'm going to take a moment and talk about cravings. I never had any true cravings with Cooper, this time I am experience a big one. Sour Gummy Worms. I can't get enough. The bad thing is I can't find the perfect one. I've tried Kroger & Meijer's bulk candy and don't even get me started on the Market Pantry brand at Target. Kroger's taste the best as far as sourness but aren't exactly fresh. Meijer's are fresh but not sour. I think I'm going to have to break down and try out Schimpf's. If you guys know of a good kind let me know. I realize there are totally unhealthy, but I'm pregnant I have an excuse.

2 comments:

Susie said...

We buy ours at Walmart. We think they are the best,in the candy section.

Tracey said...

I craved sour stuff at the beginning of this pregnancy. :) Mmmmmm....