Friday, April 30, 2010

Birthday Dinner

We had my birthday dinner (it's not till Monday) at Steve's parents house tonight. It was a miracle because Steve managed to snap a good picture of me and Cooper. Notice the chocolate cake next to us? His mom asked me earlier today if I wanted chocolate or white icing on the choc cake, well her chocolate icing is awesome! So I couldn't resist the chocolate overload. I also taught Cooper how to sing the birthday song, Steve didn't get the record button pushed in time but this is what he did get. Sorry if you get tired of videos, I just learned how to post them and I can't help myself.


3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that IS a great picture!! happy, happy day!! :)

ginmommy said...

Fun!!! So, your birthday is Monday, YEA!!!! You're still a young thing ;)

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, Jami! :)