Friday, April 2, 2010

Homemade Pizza

Here is a little thing about me being pregnant, most of the time nothing sounds good to eat. I am very indecisive. However, if something does sound good then I can't eat anything else. That is why after mentioning homemade pizzas the other day I knew I needed to go to the store and buy some ingredients. I use the word homemade loosely, it's all store bought ingredients, it's not like I'm making crust or pizza sauce or anything, don't get too crazy. Pretty much anytime we have homemade pizza it is always Hawaiian, we also get Hawaiian anytime we order Papa Murphy's. We probably have the only child in America who asks for pineapple anytime we have pizza.
So of course I couldn't eat the pizza tonight without some pictures. Mmmmm, after 10 minutes in the oven.
It was Cooper approved, even though he didn't each much. We gave him a small slice without cutting it up, it was so cute watching him take a bite like a big boy.




No comments: