Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Game

Steve and Cooper have a new game. I was out picking up Cooper's medicine earlier this week, found out he has strep, and Steve called to tell me about this game and I was going to be so jealous. So I get home and this is what they are doing. They are both laying on the floor, a few feet from each other, and Steve is just telling him stories. He said they did that almost the entire time I was one. Really? So your game is to lay on the floor? Cooper, Mommy will play this game with you anytime!

On a side note, Steve has been telling stories before bed for a couple of weeks now. They are too cute! Some are made up and some are real. He likes hearing Daddy's arm story, how Steve broke his arm in first grade. Cooper will even show you where he broke it and how Mamaw picked him up and took him to the doctor. I love it! I love watching the interaction between the two of them, as he gets older you can start to see more of a Daddy's boy come out in him.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Adorable. Very sweet. I love to watch Eric & Levi too. What a blessing to see a father/son relationship flourish and grow. It's priceless.