Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trip to Zoo

We made it to the zoo yesterday. I met up with a friend, Jill, and was able to walk around with her and some of her friends from work. I hadn't seen Jill in quite and while and hasn't met her new little boy yet, it was nice to catch up. It was a fun morning and awesome weather and we tried out the water park for the first time. Cooper loved it! He kept squealing every time the water hit him. He hates for water to get in his eyes but he kept going for me. At one time he ventured over to the big kids portion and got totally soaked. Pretty much like a bucket of water getting poured on his head. It was too cute, he was rubbing his eyes and spinning in circles. A few minutes later he tripped and fell and it was already close to nap time so that pretty much did him in. We were lucky, he had a nasty fall outside on Monday and this one didn't re-open any wounds. I'm already looking forward to our next trip.

Check out how close we got to the giraffe, I think this may be one of my favorite animal at the zoo. The other one (polar bears) are still under renovation.


I think Cooper is going to like the polar bears as well.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cooper was absolutely adorable in the water park. :-)