Friday, July 31, 2009

Bounce Time

Today we had our first experience at Bounce Time, at SIGS in New Albany. What Fun!!! We met Jess, Alicia, and lots of other blogging mommies. The other blogger were friends that Alicia teaches with, I read all their blogs but this was the first time I have ever met any of them. It was finally nice to put a face to all the stories and not to feel so stalkish. I think there was a total of 14 kids. I wasn't able to get a picture of Cooper in the inflatables, he wasn't so sure about those. He did warm up to the foam pit and the long less bouncy trampoline.
Here is his first attempt at the foam pit, I just threw him in there. Out of all the things to do, Cooper & Carter found this block to play with.




Here are a couple on the trampoline, sorry for the red eye in a few of them. I'm not for sure if it is user error if maybe I just need a new camera... we have had it since we got married.



I couldn't resist this cute innocent face.

More from the foam pit.

Here are a few that Alicia took of us jumping into the pit, that is Aaron with us, he is one of Jess's twin boys.






These next few are courtesy of Aaron and Aidan.




This is Aaron





And this is us with Aidan.


I'm not for sure which one this is, but I'm sure Jess would know.



Finally it was off to lunch at Chick-fil-A. I'm pretty sure we used up every single high chair and took up the entire play area. You know my son, the one who is scared of everything? Well I let him play in there and went to use the restroom... there were plenty of mommies from our group who would watch him. I come back and he is at the top of the playground, but too afraid to go into the tunnel. So of course I have to climb it myself to bring him down.

It was such a good morning and a great way for Cooper to get out some energy. In a few months I think he will LOVE bounce time. However, it's on Fri mornings and that my day to work at the door at Jazzercise so it won't be something we can do too often. Thanks Alicia for Jess and everyone else, it was great to finally meet everyone.



















4 comments:

ginmommy said...

Ahhhhh that looks like a ton of fun!!!!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i am glad you two were able to come!! :)

the lewis gang said...

if you are a stalker, then we all are guilty! good to meet you! :)

Jessica Lord said...

I am impressed that you can even identify them in the photos! great picts - thanks!
ps the last one is Aidan - you can tell by the brows - ha