Monday, July 27, 2009

Mac N' Cheese Anyone?

My plan for this afternoon was to make the 4:15 Jazzercise class. In order to do this I walk out the door as soon as Steve walks in the door around 4:00. We planned on having fish and mac n'cheese for dinner so I helped him out by making the mac n'cheese earlier today so he would just have to warm it up and put the fish in the oven. I let him know this once he got home and I walked out the door for some much needed exercise. I got home and dinner was ready waiting for me, I thought it was a little strange when I noticed the mac n'cheese was on the stove instead of being warmed up the microwave, that is until I oped the fridge and realized Steve had made a whole new box. I don't know if he just didn't hear me and failed to notice the abundance of mac n'cheese in the fridge... regardless we now have a weeks supply ahead of us. One box can feed us for two days so looks like Cooper has one of his favorites all week long.

3 comments:

ginmommy said...

You can never have enough Mac N' Cheese ;)

Amy said...

Hey that will cut down on your prep and cook time. haha :)

The Tibbs World said...

Can Brooklyn join you guys for dinner. She loves Mac n cheese!