Saturday, July 25, 2009

Take Two

We had another go around at The Fun House today. Steve was working so we met my mom at the Fun House for some indoor fun. The original plan was to go to the zoo but the weather didn't cooperate. For $20 it was worth the price, we ate and had left overs and got to play games for about an hour. We tried some skee ball but Cooper kept getting ahold of the balls and throwing them and of course they would fall back and I would have to chase them. I think the school bus was his favorite. You can see pictures below, the first one shows a big cheesy smile. Afterwards my mom mentioned that Graeters was close.... she really had to talk me into that one. Summer is almost over which means Strawberry Chip will disappear for 9 months, I gotta get it while I still have a chance. Cooper was such a big boy, I sat him down in a regular chair and he sat so good turning back and forth between me and mom for a bite of ice cream. I have a feeling that wouldn't have worked with vegetables.
Thanks mom for meeting us today.... oh and paying too :)
For some reason he got a little scared of Clifford.


Here is my big boy at Graeter's.





No comments: