Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tired????

We had a busy Sunday morning, started off with 1st service at church. Cooper is now screaming and crying and clinging on to me for dear life when I drop him off in the nursery, he gets in over once I leave and is fine the rest of the hour, but boy does it break my heart to leave him. We came home just long enough to me to change clothes and the Cooper & I headed back out to meet some girls I worked with at Mercer for lunch. We always meet at Tumbleweed on the river so we can eat and then let the kids play at the playground. We are a servers worse nightmare; 3 adults and 6 kids. When I first met Mary & Jennifer there were 2 kids between the three of us... boy has time changed. It was a great time catching up and the kids had fun playing, I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures. We headed home around 1:15 and we didn't even make it to the bridge before Cooper sacked out. This was him at 4:15....
I hated to wake him up but it was getting too late. He still went to bed on time tonight as well, I must have wore him out this weekend.

No comments: