Wednesday, July 15, 2009

There is a first time for everything

It doesn't matter if you are 20 months old or 31 years old it's never too early or too late to experience your first Clark County 4-H fair. We met my mom and niece Hailey at the fair tonight and even though he grew up in Clarksville, Steve had never been. I guess he was too good for that kind of stuff. Maybe they should change the name to Charlestown/New Washington Fair. We didn't stay long, just enough to walk around and see half the town and ride the Merry-go-Round. Believe it or not my scardey cat son actually like the ride. The surprise of the night was running into Steve's dad working the Clark County Republican booth. We didn't know he was going to be there, he didn't know we would be there, so it was a good surprise running into Papaw. He gave us a cute shirt for Cooper, once I charge my camera batteries I will take a pic. These are the only ones I got of the night. I'll also try to remember to get a better "new brown do" picture soon.




No comments: