Monday, February 28, 2011

Saturday

We had a quite the busy Saturday, well for us anyway.

Cameron and I headed out to Jazzercise in the morning to get my Jazz it Off weight and measurements. I found out I have a 1200 calorie a day goal. This is going to be tough! I guess anything can be done if you put your mind to it. I did good on Sunday and on track today. I even had to do McDonald's for lunch since we didn't have power this morning and I didn't want to open my fridge. After the weigh in we headed to the Outside in Family Fun Center to meet up with Steve and Cooper. If you haven't been you need to check it out. It's only $6 and there is a room of inflatables and a toddler room in the basement. There are only 3 inflatables but for $6 and it's on this side of the river, you can't beat it. It's across from the Y, the old Worlds of Fun.

Look at my handsome boy!!!! This was the only one I managed to get of Cooper. He usually isn't one to do inflatables, especially if there are other kids, but he was having a ball this week. He was also the only kid in there.
Steve tried to get one of me and my little man.

Steve and Cooper headed out to lunch while me and Cameron headed out to met up with Tracey & Gretchen for lunch. We sat for a good hour and a half just chatting. It was sooooo nice. I miss those girls!!!! Since Cameron fell asleep at the restaurant he was wide awake when we got home while Cooper was taking his nap. I was nice and let Steve go grab a nap and I stayed up and played my man. Cute story here, Steve texted me on the way home because Cooper was distraught I wasn't home to put him down for a nap. He may be turning into a daddy's boy but he can still be a momma's boy.
After naps we headed to Steve's parents for his make-up bday dinner since the kids were sick. We had roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, yeast rolls, and chocolate marble cake. It was like my last supper before Jazz it Off. It was GOOD!!!!!
Sunday was busy too but nothing blog worthy. This morning we had no power from about 4:30 am until almost noon. Luckily I caught my mom before she left for work so she could bring some milk by for Cooper's breakfast. The power is back on now, kids are asleep, I'm about to finish blogging and watch Days of our Lives. Have a good week!

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

your last supper! ha ha!! you can do it!! hang in there!!

Jill said...

We were supposed to go to Outside In last week with playgroup, but Kade was not feeling the greatest so we didn't venture out. I can't wait to check it out after hearing you say this. Sounds like fun!

ginmommy said...

So glad we could meet up Saturday!!! You crack me up with your Days show now, tee hee. Oh, and keep up the good work on Jazz it off. You can do it.

Tracey said...

It was sooo nice to sit and chat. Cam was a champ!! We NEED to do that a lot more often. Oh, and thanks for the recap of Days! LOL I feel like I could pick up where I left off a few years ago ;)