Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kosiar Shrine Circus

We took Cooper and my cousin Emma to the circus this morning, what a blast!!! My mom had the job of taking are of Cameron this morning, it was her first time since he was born, he did good for her. I thought about taking him but I'm glad I decided to go ahead and have him stay home, I had no idea the circus was so long.

Here are Cooper & Emma before the show started. We made a lap or two to see what kinds of goodies they had. Emma had a hot dog at 9:30 in the morning, my kind of girl. She also decided on these light up glasses. Although you can't really tell they light up in this picture. We didn't get a picture of it, but Cooper decided on a light up laser gun. My innocent child calls it his airplane. Look at that face, I have no idea what he is clapping about.
A self-portrait of us three.

No trip to the circus is complete without some cotton candy. Check out Steve in the back, that is the only picture I got of him.

I took a few pics during the first act. The tigers were fun, however I couldn't help thinking of how scarred my child would be if something went wrong.One of my favs was the elephant. She did a little dance too, soo cute. Normally elephants wouldn't be cute, but this one was.


Once again, I have no idea what he is excited about, but he sure is having fun. Is that really Steve on his phone.
As soon as intermission hit Emma said she wanted to ride an elephant. So I did what any good aunt would do and rode the elephant with her. Steve and Cooper has been walking around but we manged to find them once we got up there and he got our picture.


I didn't get any picture of the second half. We left toward the end. It was soooo long!!!! As we were leaving people were showing up for the next show. It was my first experience going to a circus, it was a success.








4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

we are going in the morning!! i can't wait!! glad you had fun!!

Jill said...

I can't wait to take Kade to this when he's a little older. I LOVE the excitement on Cooper's face. So cute!

ginmommy said...

Looks like a blast!! I love that you rode an elephant!!! So glad you could take your niece too. Oh, and I've been meaning to say, I love Coop's hair all spikey like that!!

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time. I think we are going to go next year. It has been a couple years sine we have gone.