Saturday, February 12, 2011

5 Months!

I can't believe my baby will be 5 months tomorrow! Time is going by way too fast, I guess that is what you get when you have a baby during the busiest time of the year.

Some things he is doing-

Wearing 3-6 month clothes, and some 6-9 month
Wearing a size 3 diaper
Rolling over from back to belly, I really can't put him on his back without rolling over
Just started eating vegetables this week, have tried squash and carrots so far
Still not sleeping through the night again, hasn't since his ear infection back in December. I have altered his feeding schedule so I'm hoping it helps.
Loves Cooper, I mean LOVES Cooper. His head is on a swivel when Cooper walks in the room
Is started to get out of his fussiness and be a happy, content baby. This makes mommy & daddy VERY happy!

I wish I would have taken this same picture each month, but here are three pictures as comparisons.

I took this one this week, yes Cooper is showing you he is three again.
This was taken in early December.

This one was taken the morning of our first full day home.


4 comments:

ginmommy said...

I can't believe it either!!! He's so cute!! Before you know it, you'll be celebrating his 1st birthday!!

Amy said...

I love the pictures at the end showing how much Cameron has grown. It's hard to believe he is already 5 months old!

Tracey said...

It goes SO FAST! I'm glad he's outgrowing the fussiness. It makes life more bearable!!!

Susie said...

He is growing up so fast!!