Monday, February 28, 2011

Science Center

Last week our church playgroup had an outing at the Science Center. When we thought Cameron might be coming down with RSV, Steve's mom offered to watch him so I could still take Cooper. Of course he didn't get it, thankfully, but I still took her up on the offer. Anytime I can get a little one on one time with my big guy, I take it. Sharon & Allie joined us as well but I wasn't able to grab any pics of the the two of them together. We only got 45 minutes of play time in Kid Zone, but it was only $5/each so I can't really complain.

He pretty much did the slide the entire time. Worked for me, I just sat down in front of it and watched him climb up and slide down. It was like a vacation.


I grabbed this as we were leaving. Soon after this picture was taken he somehow hit it head on the brick wall. Of course he started crying and was crying the whole way to the car and it looked like I had a child having a tantrum because they had to leave. I used to care about things like that until I had two kids. Then I realized you can't make them all happy.


Oh wait, if you look closely you can see Allie in the reflection. Guess I did get one of them both.


1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

ha ha ha!! isn't that the truth! You can't make 'em all happy!! i feel ya' girl!