Sunday, February 6, 2011

What's wrong with this picture?

What have I gotten myself into? Look at what I have to live with. For those that don't know, Steve is a huge Chicago Bears fan. Can you imagine our house 4 years ago when the Colts and Bears played each other in the Super Bowl?

Each year on Super Bowl Sunday our church has a special service; we are encouraged to wear our NFL attire, we have free hot dogs, and two of the ministers team up and do the sermon together. This year was about the party in Heaven. My favorite line was, "There are no blue prayer cards in Heaven." (Our prayer request cards are blue) Of course we had to dress up and participate and I was the odd one out, I probably should get used to it.

Here are a few more of the morning.

Steve and Cooper's self portrait. My little man doing what he does best, eating his hand.

My boys all dressed and ready for church. Cooper is showing you how old he is. He is so proud he can now show you with his hands.





3 comments:

ginmommy said...

That's a super cute picture of you Jami!!! Of course your boys are dolls (and well Steve too i guess) You are so outnumbered!!!

Susie said...

Cute picture of you and the boys!!

Jill said...

That's funny Eastside still does that. I remember them doing that a few years ago. Love Cooper's fingers holding up his age. I think it's the cutest when kids do that!