Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Steve!

We celebrated Steve's 33rd birthday this weekend. I can't believe I have known this guy since he was only 20 years old. Check us out... 1998 2001
2003

2005

We had his parents, brother, and my mom over for pizza and cake on Friday. I asked Cooper what he wanted to get him for this birthday and he said an Elmo birthday cake. His wish was my command. How many 33 year olds can say they got and Elmo cake?

Saturday morning Scott brought over Steve's gift, a new camera!!!!! I needed to get a new memory card and a few other things so Cooper and I ran some errands. We picked up an IU t-shirt for Steve to match the ones Scott bought for Cooper and Cameron. I'll have to post a pic once they wear them on the same day. Steve got in a much needed nap while Cameron was napping back at home. Then we all napped later in the afternoon. We played for a while outside before dinner and I tried out our new camera. I'm still trying to figure things out.

Check out those baby blues. Am I really going to have two children with blue eyes?

We wanted to grab a quick dinner so we headed to Wendy's. We could have been quicker at Outback, I have no idea what was going on there but I felt like I was on hidden camera.

Sunday was his actual birthday and we didn't do much but church and naps once again. Here's to another good year.























5 comments:

Susie said...

Happy Birthday Steve!!

ginmommy said...

I love the "look back" pictures!!! Happy Birthday to Steve, a seriously funny guy.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

love, love, love the old pictures!! What a fun birthday!

Tracey said...

Well if you guys aren't adorable, I don't know what is!!! :) Tell Steve Happy (late) Birthday!! :)

Jaime Mac said...

Awww! I loved all the 'flashback' pics! Thanks for sharing!
Happy birthday to Steve!