Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Breakfast at Krispy Kreme

This week at church someone gave Cooper a coupon for a free donut at Krispy Kreme. I also remembered Scott was off on Monday for President's Day so I asked him if he would like to meet us there. Uncle Scott alone is great, donuts alone are great, you mix the two and you get one rowdy boy.

He was double fisted with donuts. He kept taking a bite of one then the other. This is too cute. I was trying to get Cameron's picture but he kept looking at Scott. He is going to have him just as spoiled as Cooper.


Finally, I tried to get a picture of Cooper and Scott but Cooper was too interested in Scott's donut.





5 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

Cute post! Good choice on the sprinkles, Cooper!

Tracey said...

Ahh, I love it that Uncle Scott spoils them rotten! :) Mmmm, Krispie Kreme!

Susie said...

Great place to eat breakfast!!

ginmommy said...

It's so great that they have an awesome uncle.

Jill said...

Yum! I can't believe how big Cameron is looking. So, so cute. {Both of them!} :)