Saturday, February 27, 2010

You got questions, I've got answers

So I thought I would try something new on my blog. There hasn't been much going on lately so I thought I would try something new. I'm a curious, okay you can say nosey person, so I thought I would pass along the opportunity to you... my loyal blog readers... to be nosey as well. If you have any questions about me that you are just dying to find out, post them in the comments section and I will dedicate a blog post for answers. Once I have 5 questions I will post the answers, but I will take more than 5 so keep them coming.

ps- Keep it clean and nice, I have family that reads this blog :)

6 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

where did you and steve meet?

Mrs. Wesely said...

What would be your dream vacation? (Besides Disney) :)

Jaime Mac said...

I don't know anything about you except that you have a super cool name. So this can be a wild card question - tell us something YOU would like us to know... :)

Jessica Lord said...

I know you will take any healthy baby - but what would you like the next baby to be.... and the one after that :-) ????

ginmommy said...

Keep it clean??? Geez, this makes it tough for me ;) Considering I know a lot about you this is difficult....who was your first crush??

Tracey said...

What is your most embarrassing moment?