Sunday, February 7, 2010

Uncle Scott

I thought I would make a post as a tribute to Uncle Scott. Cooper loves his Uncle Scott and Uncle Scott loves his little Cooper. This was the man who at one time thought a baby would change everything and yes Steve only goes to Bloomington now about 7 times a year instead of the usual 12 or more... I did have to draw the line somewhere. Just about every time Scott comes over he brings something new for Cooper. This weekend was no different. First he walks in with some monkey wash cloths and hooded towel. He then goes back out to the car in and brings in a shower curtain and trash can. Then he comes back later with a rug and some accessories. In one day we were able to transform our entire bathroom. I know it's a little cheesy, but Cooper is the primary user of this bathroom and you have to admit it is adorable. Here are some pics...

a monkey shower curtain a monkey rug
a monkey trash can and a monkey hand towel, night light, and tumbler (also used as a toothbrush holder in our house)

Of course there a few more odds & ends we may need to get, I don't think this picture goes so well with the monkeys.




7 comments:

Jill said...

My friend did this same kind of theme for her son's bathroom. A-dorable. Uncle Scott can come visit us next. . .I have some bathrooms he can make over! ;)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

holy cow!! uncle scott is awesome!! i love it!

Susie said...

Uncle Scott has the eye for a little boys bathroom.

"The" Chick. said...

LMAO. We now have the exact same bathroom :P

ginmommy said...

How cute is that?!?!? It's good to have an aunt/uncle that spoils the snot out of ya!!

Rachel said...

LOVE IT!!!! I want an Uncle Scott! :)

Tracey said...

I want an Uncle Scott, too!!! Completely adorable!