Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where do I rank?

Today we had to drive both our cars to church since Steve serves communion every other month during second service. A few minutes before it was time to go I asked Steve if he minded starting our cars. When it was time to walk out the door I asked Cooper who he wanted to ride with, which Steve replied "Oh yeah, I forgot, sorry I never started your car". No big deal, Cooper & I can freeze on the way.

Then we get to church and they were passing out the attendance books. Since our church keeps growing they started these attendance books a few years ago to keep track of member's attendance and visitors. So it comes down the aisle and Steve usually signs our name, well he hands it me and all I see on the line is- Steve Lee. Once again... where do I rank in this family?

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

HA HA HA!!!!

Tracey said...

That is so funny, Jami!!! It's like you guys are newly married again or something! Steve - he's a hoot!