Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spring Fever

Momma got some spring fever today and did some on-line shopping. Old Navy was having a sale plus free shipping on baby & maternity clothes.

I got some cute summer clothes for Cooper. I usually shop in off season sales but for some reason I didn't buy anything for this coming spring & summer. The only clothes he has are for whatever may still fit him from last summer. I'm so ready for cute plaid shorts and polos.

Then I did some clothes shopping for myself. Most of my maternity clothes from when I was pregnant with Cooper are for fall & winter. I started showing late with him and I was pregnant till November, don't think I can wear most of that stuff. I'm counting on being in the 90's up until delivery. There are some adorable summer maternity clothes out there. I also have a feeling I'm going to start showing a lot earlier than I did with him. I already broke out some of my "big" jeans. The ones I bought after having Cooper when I couldn't fit into my regular size but didn't want to keep wearing maternity. We had small group this week and there is always tons of food, it was either wear the "big" jeans or unbutton my top button... didn't think most people would appreciate that.

I'm also going to try and clean out my closet today, I can pretty much guarantee I won't be wearing my spring & summer clothes so I'm going to put them away and bring out what maternity clothes I think I can wear this year. I'm trying to keep myself busy so I don't take a nap. Once Cooper lays down I get so tired and want to sleep but always wake up feeling worse... let the nesting begin. Is it too early for that?

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

Nah, it's not too early to nest!! Hey, any reason to shop!!!!

Tracey said...

I agree with Gretchen - never to early to nest! Isn't it nice that Spring is almost here? I heard birds singing this morning!!! :)