Monday, February 8, 2010

Home Videos

We were a little bored this weekend so we broke out some home videos taken of Cooper. We watched one that was taken last spring/summer, he was about 17-19 months old. Let me tell you.... PRECIOUS!!!!! Talk about a fun age... not that every age isn't fun, but there is something special about the 18 month stage. He was just starting to communicate more, curious about everything and the best part... no attitude or defiance. Steve told me that when he gets old and loses his mind and is in a nursing home, I am to make sure he watched that video everyday. So, just in case I lose my mind too then you guys have to remember this... we want to watch the 18 month old videos. Of course in about a year I will probably say, I want to watch the two year old videos, but right now I want the 18 month.

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

Every age is sweet. Just think how sweet we will think 2 was, when they are about 16!!!! Looking at old videos always make me sad.

Jill said...

This is a sweet post. Just another reminder to savor.it.all. :)