Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome February!!!!

I think I am not alone on saying HELLO FEBRUARY, GOODBYE JANUARY!!! I don't want to wish away a whole month, but after ear drops, eye drops, and breathing treatments..... I am so ready for a fresh start. Can you imagine if Jan & Feb were one of our two back to back 31 day months? December doesn't really count, because in all honesty we could use a few extra days then. February always goes quickly for us, we celebrate Steve's birthday and of course there is that football game next week :)

So, in just four weeks it will be one of my favorite days of the whole year.... March 1st! Why you ask? Because Spring will officially be on it's way!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

And in 5 weeks it will be one of my favorite days of the year!! :)

Tracey said...

YEA!! Bring on SPRING!

Oh, and what game are you referring to? ;)