Monday, February 8, 2010

Not so "super"bowl

So we didn't quite have the Super Bowl we did three years go, but it was exciting to watch our team play. Steve even wore his one and only Colts shirt. He only has one because he needed something to wear to the game earlier this year. For those that don't know, Steve is a Bears fan, made for an interesting Super Bowl last time around. Anyway, trying not to be bitter... congrats to the Saints, you deserve it. How do you beat the Colts? You keep Peyton Manning and his offense off the field for as long as possible and you guys did just that.

2 comments:

Mrs. Wesely said...

I'm sorry I never made it over. I ended up staying until the end of the game. It was so close I couldn't pull myself away!

Tracey said...

When you can keep Peyton off the field, you deserve a win! Such a sad game. Maybe next year!!!