Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat

Another Halloween night has come and gone. This will be something I am going to miss the most when my boys grow older. Just typing it makes me sad. We got a flier last week saying that our neighborhood was going to do it on Sunday. Someone on our home owner's board thought Charlestown was doing it on Sunday and by the time they found it was tonight it was too late to change. We thought about going out but really wanted to do it on Halloween night. We ended up staying home, roasting marshmallows, and handing out candy. We did walk over to our neighbors house, Marsha and Randy, to get candy. That is why you see Cooper eating an air head. Tonight we went to Steve's parents for dinner and trick or treat. These boys ate us all under the table, it was pancakes and sausage after all.

How cute!!!!









I wish I could have gotten a better picture, they were swinging.




We got lots of good candy, I'll have to try and keep myself away.

3 comments:

ginmommy said...

Fun! I just love going trick or treating!! The boys are adorable and so are you momma! :)

Tracey said...

I love how you and Steve participated too!!! So much fun!!! The boys looked too cute! ;)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Fun night!!! :)