Friday, October 7, 2011

Pizza and Smores

When Steve got home from work tonight he said pizza sounded good for dinner, fine by me, I don't have to cook. Him and Cooper headed up Charlestown to pick it up. Nothing says stylin like this guy.

After dinner we decided it would be the perfect night for some Smores. Although it has been a little too warm for my liking, I'm ready for real fall weather. I tried out the famous Reese Cup Smore, I may be in the minority here but it's not really my thing. It's good, don't get me wrong, but I'll just take the traditional kind. It was alright though, I took one of each.

Cooper prefers to take his apart.



This one got to munch on graham crackers. He wasn't too thrilled we were eating the good stuff without him.




Tonight was one of those nights were just about everything the kids did made us laugh. I think the business of last week with my retreat makes weekends like this, one where not much is going on, so much more enjoyable. It's good to sit back, relax, and enjoy one another's company.

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

You know I love me a Reece's cup, that and Butterfingers are my favorite. However, I think I would be with you. When it comes to smore's, I want them the original way.