Monday, November 22, 2010

Well Visits

We had Cooper's 3 year and Cameron's 2 month well visits this morning. After two hours in the doctor's office I had some tired and cranky kiddos on my hands. Probably due to the three shots Cameron received and the flu shot and finger prick that Cooper received. I'm thankful Steve got to meet me there. On the plus side Cooper got to pee in a cup, he thought that was funny.

Stats are:
Cooper- 28 3/4 lbs- 25th percentile- he has gained 5 lbs since last year
34 3/4 inches for heigth- he has grown an inch and a half

Cameron- 12 lbs 3 oz- 65th percentile (Cooper was 11lbs 9 oz at 2 months)
23 1/2 inches- 50th percentile (Cooper was 22 inches at 2 months)
I'm pretty sure Cameron is going to catch up with Cooper one of these days

All in all it was a good visit. The heart murmur she detected on Cameron is still there so we have a cardiologist appointment in two weeks. She says that they can find a murmur on anyone it's just a precaution.

No comments: