Saturday, November 13, 2010

2 Months

Cameron Scott you are two months old today. Where has time gone? Just a few highlights of these past few months:



You simply adore your big brother. You love to smile and "talk" to him. You follow his voice. I can't wait to see the interaction between you two in the coming months.

You may like to scream but those screams unleash some great sleep. You have settled into a regular pattern now. You go to bed around 8, I wake to feed you around 10 before I go to bed, you sleep till around 2 or 3 then you eat and it holds you off till morning. You pretty much have been a great sleeper since birth. Some nights you last until 4 so it gives us hope you wont be long till you are sleeping through the night.

You are still wearing your 0-3 month clothes but I have a feeling I will be breaking out the 3-6 month in no time. I have no doubt you will continue to weigh more than Cooper did during his first year.

You are starting to unleash your smiles more and more each day. And boy are they adorable! You complete our family, we love you little guy!

ps- I will post 2-month stats next week, I scheduled his and Cooper's appointment on the same day so it will be a week late.

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Thank goodness he's a good sleeper!!!