Saturday, November 27, 2010

Friday

Friday was a fun no plans at all day around here. Steve has the whole weekend off so it makes it that much better. He was off for 2 weeks when we had Cameron but it all went by so fast and is a blur, so it's nice to have him home when things are more normal.

Of course there was plenty of play time. Cooper has been a daddy's boy all weekend. He keeps asking every morning if it is church day. I guess the only morning Steve is home are Sundays. After some playtime Cooper and I made our annual day after Thanksgiving batch of puppy chow. Like I really need this with all the Tollhouse cake left. Like my facial expression? I wish Steve would have gotten the pick of Cooper digging through the bag of chocolate chips.

Yummy!!!!!


Look at this handsome man.

I love this picture. I looked over and all I could see was the little head looking at me.





3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

cute cute boys!!!

ginmommy said...

What is with that face of yours in the second pic?! Tee hee. Your boys are so cute. Cameron looks like a doll. Sad I can't hold him ;(

Tracey said...

Love the pic of the little face over Steve's shoulder!!! Adorable.