Sunday, November 21, 2010

And the winners are

Cooper and I headed out bright and early to Target to spend his money. He had $10 so we needed to be wise. On an end cap I found some felt Christmas decoration kits. He loves crafts so I let hm choose which one he wanted and he chose Ho Ho Ho (Santa Claus). Next up was the toy aisles. The choices were a set of puzzles, a Lightening McQueen shaker car and another color changing car for his car wash he got for his birthday. He chose the color changing car, we got Mater. I think I might go back and get the puzzles for Christmas, a set of 4 for $10. We had $2 left after that and while in the diaper aisle I found a Toy Story pretend shaving kit. The plan was to go to the dollar spot but after seeing this I knew we had a winner. I asked him if he wanted to shave like daddy and of course the answer was yes. Before dinner Cooper played with his color changing cars. This time Steve set it up in the sink. I think Cooper enjoyed that as much as he did the actual car wash.
Cameron & I ran to Kohl's after dinner, I came home and this is what I found. Steve was giving Cooper a bath and they were shaving. See the rocket ship mirror, Cooper was looking into it and shaving just like his daddy. I ended up putting in an extra $3 so we could get the shaving kit and it was all worth it.

On an unrelated note, we got out the Christmas decorations yesterday and last year I packed away all of our Christmas books. Such a good idea, they all seemed new to Cooper again, and some where. I got a few last year after Christmas on sale. I think he was more excited about the books than the tree. I'm sure he will have all of them memorized by Christmas.






1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Looks like a hit!!!! Cute stuff he is!!!