Friday, November 19, 2010

Figuring it out

This little guy is really starting to figure things out. With the exception of Cooper's party, which I think he just got over stimulated, he hasn't had to scream in about two weeks. He has common fussiness as most babies do but other than that he has been a pretty easy baby. This week for example we went to our Wednesday morning church play group. I knew he would need to sleep sometime during it. This week was a picnic lunch and Veggie Tales movie. During lunch he sat in his car seat awake and content then we moved to the children's auditorium where I got him out and he fell asleep on my chest. He would never have done that a few weeks ago. Steve commented if we could guarantee a girl then he would want another. Boy or girl it doesn't matter, if we could guarantee a good sleeper like he is I would have another. He isn't sleeping through the night yet, but I do get a good 5 hour stretch followed by another 2 at least. I am only waking up once, I'm probably sleeping better than I did pregnant.

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

So glad to hear that things are going better!!! And that picture is toooo cute!!! ;-)