Thursday, November 18, 2010

Birthday Present

If I must say, Steve and I have done a pretty good job at picking out Cooper's birthday present each year. This year was the Crayola Easel. Cooper loves it! He loves drawing and making things so I had do doubt. He really loves the magnetic letters and numbers. I tried to get a candid shot here but he wanted to smile and say cheese. I also bought some dry erase crayons, much better than markers, especially when dealing with a three year old.
His new favorite thing is making squares. "Down, down, connect, connect".

A thumbs up also goes out to Steve's cousin Ricky for Ramone's (from the movie Cars) Car Wash. It's a messy little toy, but quite fun. The cars change color when put into warm water and change back when put into icy water.





3 comments:

melanie said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! Yes, this looks like a great gift. children and crayons/markers scare the clean girl in me.

Susie said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

ooo - more excited now for Isabella Christmas morning....