Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We had such a fun family Thanksgiving this year. I have so many things to be thankful for. Starting with my family, good friends, a warm house on this cold and rainy day. Our Thanksgiving started off with the boys letting us sleep until 7:45 (Cameron was up eating at 4:30, but I'm thankful I have a child that I can feed in the middle of the night). We all ended up in our bed watching Curious George until the satellite went out due to the rain and clouds. The rest of the morning was spent watching Steve & Cooper play while I made a dessert. They were playing pretend with some of his cars and at one point I heard "Welcome to Target", this came out of my three years old mouth. The boy is learning young!
We headed to my aunts for a quick visit and lunch and back home for some good naps. Both boys took wonderful naps, we actually had to wake Cooper up to leave. I had to cut my nap short to start on the corn casserole. We had dinner at Steve's parents house. Seriously, look at this spread. Cameron was such a good sport hanging out in the swing while we ate. You can join us next year buddy.
Someone was in a playful mood after dinner, kept wanting their picture taken.




Someone else was in a playful mood too, giving some smirks to Papaw.

It was such a fun night. I didn't even freak out when Cooper come upstairs after playing with Uncle Scott with an ice cream cone in his hand. This was after the Toll house cheese cake. I mean what are uncles for, right? The boys did so well today too, going from here to there, late naps, waking up early. We even got a quick look at some Christmas lights in our neighborhood. I assume some people saw the forecast and got an early start. Cooper loved it!
Hope everyone had great Thanksgiving! Be safe if you are going out tomorrow, or should I say tonight? Toys R Us is opening up in an hour.






1 comment:

Susie said...

Glad to see that you all had a great Thanksgiving.