Saturday, September 25, 2010

Picnic Breakfast

We had a picnic breakfast this morning. We stopped by Jeff's Bakery, got some donuts and headed over to Bob Hedge park for some playtime. I'm going to go off topic here, if you haven't tried Jeff's Bakery, you must do so. Their donuts are awesome, especially their chocolate icing. My in-laws are creatures of habit and have always gotten the same thing for Christmas morning. After tasting Jeff's Bakery, they switched bakeries for Christmas morning. They are that good.

Okay, back to the park. Steve took Cooper last week but I wasn't up to it. I am feeling so much better, barely any pain at all. It was great to get out and spend some time with my boys and the weather was awesome. Cooper enjoyed a little swing time with Daddy.
Some play time with Mommy.
This is where they go and sit to cool down if they get too hot. When we first got to the park Cooper told us it was his favorite place and this park doesn't have fish (Speed Park).

This guy was a little troublemaker, let me tell ya. This was him the whole time.






1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Proud of you for getting out!!!