Saturday, September 18, 2010

First of Many

Yesterday was a day of firsts for little Cameron. His first pediatrician's appointment. Everything went great, Dr Howell said he was perfect, which I knew he was. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz, so not too bad. He lost 12 oz, we go back Friday for a weight check. It was also his first trip to Target. I realized I didn't have many receiving blankets or footed newborn pajamas. One little guy likes to kick off his socks. It was also his first bath. He did well, didn't cry at all. Which is good because Cooper gets a little scared when Cameron cries. I loved washing his little head. He is such a good baby. For right now I am thankful Cooper came first and Cameron was second. Cooper was a little more high maintenance as a newborn. I'm not near as exhausted this time around which is good because I am in more pain from the c-section this time. It evens things out a bit. We tried to take pictures of the bath but he kept moving so this is the best one we got. Please disregard the pile of clothes in the background. No one reminded me how many outfits a newborn goes through in a day.

2 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

So glad things are going well! He looks like his brother I think :-)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

so sweet!! love that bath smell!