Friday, September 3, 2010

Family Fun Night

We had such a fun family night tonight. The weather was awesome! After dinner we started with a trip to Speed Park. I do admit I wasn't feeling up to it at first, but these are my last few days to spend as a family of three and I do want to make the most of it as possible.



Cooper usually sits with me on the see-saw to even out the weight, but seeing as I am pushing Steve's weight right now, we though we would switch it up.
We got home and made some homemade milkshakes... yummy!


While we enjoyed our milkshakes Steve worked on getting the car seat base in my car. Thanks honey! Don't forget about your car now.

Cooper ended the night by trying out his old/Cameron's new car seat. He kept saying he wanted to go night-night in it. Funny thing is, he slept in that thing for almost three months when he was first born.











1 comment:

Mrs. Wesely said...

I'm so glad you are feeling up to making the most of these last few days as a family of three. I also can't wait to meet Cameron!!